Waterloo Air Show welcomes back all 3 Canadian military Demonstration Teams:
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds
- CF-18 Demonstration Team
- Canadian Forces SkyHawks Parachute Team (Sat only)
on June 2 & 3, 2012 and you could win a a pair of tickets.
OakvilleChitChat.com has 5 pairs to give away. To win, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kick-start your summer by experiencing amazing aerial displays at the 2012 Waterloo Air Show. Aviation is showcased both in the air and on the ground. Highlighting the show will be spectacular displays by the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, Canada’s CF-18 Demonstration Team, the Canadian Forces SkyHawks Parachute Team (Sat only), daring aerobatics, warbirds and more.
This two-day family event is complemented by a Static Display — additional aircraft parked for the weekend allowing people to see them up close, take photos, and speak to the pilots.
For additional entertainment, there will be displays, vendors, a kids amusement area, interactive family activities, performer autographs, food, a beer garden and more.
2012 Waterloo Air Show line-up:
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds – with their awe-inspiring 9-plane aerobatic formations
- Canadian Forces CF-18 Demonstration Team – Canada’s fighter jet
- Canadian Forces Parachute Team, the SkyHawks – Saturday only
- Red Bull Pilot Pete McLeod – 1st Canadian and youngest pilot ever to compete in Red Bull races
Corsair – WWII fighter from Vintage Wings of Canada, Gatineau
- Otto the Helicopter – a unique, comedy act that will surely entertain the kids!
- T-33 Silver Star – otherwise known as the Mako Shark, from the Jet Aircraft Museum
- Harvard Formation Team – 4 planes from the Canadian Harvard Aircraft Assoc. in Tillsonburg
- Wayne Hadath – a Kitchener resident who races his home-built F1-Rocket
(all acts are subject to change due to operational duties and mechanical difficulties)
Bring your chairs and cameras out to the Region of Waterloo International Airport and let your wings soar!
DATE: Saturday, June 2 & Sunday, June 3
TIME: Gates open 10am – 5pm. Air Show begins at 1pm.
WHERE: Region of Waterloo International Airport, 4881 Fountain Street North, Breslau
General Admission – $25 (buy online and save)
Children 5-10 – $10 (buy online and save)
Seniors (65+) – $15 (buy online and save)
Children under 5 – FREE
Veterans – FREE
VIP Tent – $150 (advanced sales only; limited tickets) Includes 1 onsite
parking, VIP tent, catered lunch, cash bar, centre stage viewing, performer autographs.
Tickets go on sale May 3, at www.waterlooairshow.com or at the gate.
For more information, go to www.waterlooairshow.com, email@example.com or call 519-465-0317
The Waterloo Air Show is made possible by one staff member and hundreds of dedicated volunteers.